- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Excellent service. Stands behind their work after the sale
I would like to say as a female, it's hard at times to be heard and understood as well as taken seriously as a woman, when talking about what noise your vehicle may be making. Normally as we try to describe what sound we hear it makes, for instance when I turn the steering wheel it goes clink clink clink clink, most shops look at you as if we are ignorant, but this place is far from that. They respect all, and will NOT screw you over. I like that fact it's self owned as well, and they work not only as a team but as a family. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it, to everyone.